Car Detailing Service in Santa Clarita California
All the great benefits of living in Santa Clarita are one of the many reasons we have located our car detailing company in this amazing city. Tending to the needs of such an accepting city is truly appreciative.
We personally appreciate the accessibility of the roads and highways so that we can provide top quality and efficient service. We are able to serve our clientele more efficiently. The friendly atmosphere meets our personality of the type of clients we want to service.
Servicing our clientele with our Santa Clarita auto detailing company, allows you efficient service with a well trained and knowledgeable staff. Being familiar with the locale will ensure quality work and local vibe.
Always Drive in Style with our Santa Clarita Auto Detailing Services
Living in Southern California, it is expected that you will use your vehicle to get around. With that said, the amount of time one spends in their car should be comfortable. That is where we come in.
With a variety of car detailing services that we offer, you as our client will have not only a clean car interior but also a shiny car exterior. Regular auto detailing keeps the life of your vehicle lasting longer. With your limited time, we come to you with our mobile detailing company.
So whether you are in your office, at home or in a meeting, our professional car detail technicians can get you car looking brand new. With our affordable detailing prices you can also guarantee top of the line service.
What type of auto detailing services do we offer?
- Car Interior Detailing
- Waterless Car Wash
- Mobile Interior Detail Services
- And much more
We want to cater to each client as much as possible. Listed above are just a general statement of the services provided. When we discuss your auto detailing needs, we can specify your services to you.
Live and work in Santa Clarita, one of the Best Places to Live.
Nestled in the northern part of Southern California, Santa Clarita is attractive and growing suburb with all the right amenities for today’s growing families. With a sense of community and diversity Santa Clarita Valley is not only desirable but also coveted.
Proudly this desired suburban location has been noted by CNN Money Magazine as “one of the best places to live in California.” Lush and vibrant, Santa Clarita stretches from the 5 Freeway of Valencia and Newhall to Saugus and Canyon Country near the 14 Freeway.
In a little over 25 years this residential city has pulled out all of the stops to supply residents and visitors alike with unlimited venues, attractions and residences that make a commute home worth it. A number of the residents who live in Santa Clarita also work here also. With the provision of many business owner resources such as the Santa Clarita Chamber of Commerce, adds to the many aspects of life in this prosperous city.
Proud of what it has accomplished residents and business owners are appreciative of the extensive work and quality infrastructure that has been provided. With numerous recreational facilities, trail systems, parks cultural and art venues gives residents and business owners just a few reasons to call this Southern California city home.
What are some of the attractions and local recreational facilities in Santa Clarita Valley?
- Six Flags Magic Mountain – One of the major theme parks in Los Angeles
- TPC Valencia (Tournament Players Club)- A 32,400 square foot Golf Club and par- 72 championship golf course, with sweeping views of Santa Clarita Valley
- Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center at College of the Canyons- Hosting world-class performances from Clint Black to The Music Man
- Westfield Valencia Town Center- just off the I-5 immersed with shops and restaurants for the premier lifestyle residents’ desire
Though a number of our residents do commute, living just minutes from the I-5 freeway allows the morning and evening commute home to be efficiently traveled. Being in a master- planned community developed by Newhall Land and Farm has a number of perks that outside cities do envy:
- Award Winning Schools- Rank in the Top 10% in Southern California
- Clean and Pristine Parks and Recreational Facilities- Open to the public and suiting your event needs.
- Business Owners Acceptability- The city of Santa Clarita is named “Most Business Friendly city in Los Angeles” (Los Angeles Economic Development)
- Residential Housing for every Family- home to 209,500 residents and growing
SCV Mobile Detail
23638 Lyons Ave #207A
Newhall, CA 91321